viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2009

success by bob dylan and drake

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do".
Bob Dylan
Well, almost twenty years later the concept of success verges towards this other direction with this new singer called Drake and his song"Successful". i do like the track and its fats beats but what i find really interesting is to confront the different notions of what success means for both of them. Enjoy "Successful"- even when they have erased the word hoes in this version ive found on the web-....

And please, dont forget the lyrics:
"I want the money,
Money and the cars,
Cars and the clothes,
The hoes,
I suppose,
I just wanna be,
I just wanna be successful.
I just wanna be,
I just wanna be successful.
I just wanna be,
I just wanna be successful."

Archivo del blog